Learn to add to 10 with these gorgeous Apple Adding Mats. These are a great way to introduce little ones to addition.
- dry erase marker
How to Prepare:
To prepare, I like to print out on white paper and then laminate for durability. Laminating also helps stop playdough from sticking and enables children to use a dry erase marker on the mats.
How to Use:
At the top of each mat is a list of sums. Under this, is three trees. In between each tree is an addition sign and an equals signs.
- Using red playdough, children can create an apple or a small ball to create the addition sums at the top of the page.
- Included in this printable pack is a page of apples that can be cut out and laminated and used instead of playdough.
- Children can also use markers, or buttons to create the sums at the top of the page.
- Once laminated, children can draw on apples with a dry erase marker which can be wiped off, so that the mat can be used again.
Click the link below to download your free copy!
You may also like:
- Dinosaur Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Dinosaur Count and Clip Cards
- Circus Activity Pack
- Dinosaur Shape Matching Cards
- Animal Life Cycle Study Bundle
- Butterfly Unit
- Anatomy of Animals Notebooking Pages
- Silkworm Unit
- Butterfly Lapbook
- Butterfly Printable Pack for Preschoolers and Kindergarteners
- Butterfly Life Cycle Cards
- Snake Notebooking Pages
- Dinosaur Information Cards