This loaf is so easy to make, just needing three ingredients – a tin of crushed pineapple in natural juice, self-raising flour and caster sugar.
This cake will have small pineapple chunks throughout it when cooked. If you prefer not to have these chunks, process the tin of pineapple chunks in a blender or food processor before adding to the flour and sugar.
If you like this pineapple recipe, you’ll want to try this Brazilian Grilled Pineapple recipe that goes great with a bbq.
More Loaf, Cake and Cupcake Recipes
- Crazy Vanilla Cake
- CRazy Chocolate Cake
- Cinnamon Ripple Banana Loaf
- Pumpkin and Blueberry Bread
- Cappuccino Cupcakes
- Buried Treasure Cupcakes
- Campfire Cupcakes
- Strawberry & White Chocolate Cupcakes
3 Ingredient Pineapple CakeSimple Living. Creative Learning
- 2 cups SR Flour
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 tin (440g) crushed pineapple in natural juice
- Preheat oven to 180˚C or 160˚C for fan-forced.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add the self-raising flour and sugar to a bowl.
- Add the whole tin of crushed pineapple including the juice to the bowl with the flour and sugar. Mix well.
- Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes until golden and a skewer when inserted comes out clean.