Our boys are loving learning about the human body.
Here are 20 Human Body Activities that we have enjoyed!
1. Learning about what blood is made of at I Can Teach My Child
2. Learning about how muscles work at Kids Activities Blog
3. At the Moffatt Girls, there is a cute dental activity.
4. Making rubber chicken bones at A Moment In Our World
6. Counting Coconuts have a fantastic Human Body Sensory tub.
7. Make model blood cells at Delivering Grace
8. Fantastic Fun and Learning show you how to make a stethoscope.
9. Adventures is Mommydom make a brain cell model.
10. Learn about the human body parts at A Moment In Our World.
11. Find out about the anatomy of a bone at All Things Beautiful.
12. At Early Activities and Projects, learn how to make a cast on a doll.
13. Make a simple backbone with Spell Out Loud.
14. Make an edible cell model with Se7en
15. Make play dough model internal organs with Taming the Goblin.
16. Learn about the digestive system at Science Matters Blog.
17. Learn about germs with Totally Tots.
18. Make a model lung with Science Sparks.
19. Make a spleen with Highhill Education.
20. Learn about the digestive system with Spell Out Loud.
Here on the blog, every Wednesday, you will find the next chapter in our human body unit study.
If you missed the other parts of our Human Body Study, you can see them here: Human Body – Doctor’s Bag, Human Body ~ Body Parts, Human Body: Bones, Joints and Muscles, Senses, Cells, Heart, Blood and Circulation, Digestive System and Nutrition, the Brain and Nervous System, the Skin, Hair and Nails, the Immune System and Germs, the Respiratory System, the Excretory System, Reproduction System and Dental.